TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring Home Automation
Production Time: 10 Working Days
Minimum Quantity: 6
- Remote Access
- Compatible with Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher.
- Voice Control
- Away Mode
Control your electronics and your energy costs with this TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart plug. The energy-monitoring feature makes it easy to keep track of a device's power usage history, and the pass-through plug can be scheduled to turn devices on and off as needed. Remotely access your TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart plug using the convenient Kasa app and your smartphone.
• Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
• Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
• Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
• Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
• Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control
Price includes a 1 color, 1 location Print.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
3 1/2L" x 3 1/2W" x 5 3/4H"